CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY for registrations after June 1, 2020:
- When canceling a class, we would prefer and appreciate as much notice as possible.
- If you are feeling ill, are exposed to a person who has COVID 19, or answer yes to any of the questions on the Self Screening Health Assessment, we ask that you stay home. In these cases, we will give you a credit code for the full amount of your purchase which can be applied toward the purchase of any future in-person class.
- If there is another shutdown due to the Pandemic and a class is canceled due to that, we will issue a credit code for the full amount of your purchase which can be applied toward the purchase of any future class.
- If we cancel a class due to low registration, you can choose a credit toward a future class or a full refund.
- Students wishing to switch classes or dates will need to give 5 days notice. At this time there will be no fee to change.